13th Annual North Carolina Defense and Economic Development Trade Show
Senator Richard Burr, Senator Kay Hagan, the North Carolina Military Business
Center and Fayetteville Technical Community College are pleased to announce the
13th Annual North Carolina Defense and Economic Development Trade Show in
Fayetteville, NC on August 5, 2014.
Event. This event
includes a one-day trade show, extensive networking opportunities and government
procurement workshops (three tracks) for both prospective and current federal
5, 2014 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Fayetteville Technical Community College
2201 Hull Road
Purpose. The purpose of the DTS is to
build relationships with senior representatives from the
Congressional delegation, the Department of Defense, other federal
numerous defense contracting firms, including North Carolina small
The event will include a traditional trade show, static displays and
demonstrations of military equipment, informal networking
live vendor demonstrations, structured prime contractor teaming
sessions, prime contractor "lessons learned" forums, installation small
business panels and contracting workshops and agency briefings for both
prospective and current federal contractors.
Fort Bragg will provide several military static displays with supportive staff to include:
- M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Team with equipment and robots
- Long Range Surveillance Detachment Team with equipment
- Parachute rigger team with parachute packing demonstrations
- Airborne infantry squad with weapons and equipment
CONFIRMED EXHIBITORS (final list)
- Amidon, Inc.
- BAE Systems
- BRS Defense
- Bennett Aerospace, Inc.
- BRS Defense
- Buffalo Supply
- Burlington Industries/ITG
- Carolina Unmanned Vehicles
- Century Fasteners Corp
- Columbia Forest Products
- Combat Medical Systems
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- CoolShirt Systems
- Corvias Military Living
- Cross Technology Inc. Nu-Tech.us products
- Defense Logistics Support, Inc.
- Department of Veterans Affairs VHA
- Discovery Diving Co., Inc.
- ECOFLO, Inc.
- EFB Power
- Environmental Resource Center
- Falcon 37
- Fayetteville Technical Community College Fort Bragg Center
- GEL Laboratories LLC/GEL Geophysics LLC
- Gryphon Group
- Hardpoint Technologies
- Hendrick Dynamics
- Holden Development and Marketing
- Industries of the Blind
- Innovation Fund North Carolina (IFNC)
- Johnson Controls
- K2 Solutions, Inc.
- K3 Enterprises, Inc.
- LBA Group
- Magnolia Financial
- Marine Corps Special Operations Command
- MCIEAST-MCB Camp Lejeune
- Milliken & Company
- Milspec Plastics
- Mission and Installation Contracting Command - Fort Bragg
- Moore Exposure/Activate
- MTESS, LLC
- NC Military Business Center
- NC State University Industrial Service
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Old North Utility Services, Inc.
- Osprey Global Solutions
- Porter Scientific, Inc.
- Progress Solar Solutions, LLC
- Quantico Tactical
- Raytheon Company
- Remington Defense
- Saab Barracuda LLC
- Seymour Johnson AFB, 4th Contracting Squadron
- SBTDC NC PTAC
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Silicones, Incorporated
- Solutions-IES, Inc.
- South Tek Systems
- Stirling Rock
- Strategic Consulting Solutions
- Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- SuperDroid Robots
- SureFire, LLC
- The BRIEF Lab
- The Support Center
- TMG USA LLC
- URS Group, Inc.
- US Army Special Operations Command
- US Department of Commerce - US Commercial Service
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Foam and Etch, Inc.
- US General Service Administration
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Wilmington
- US Small Business Administration
- USO of North Carolina
- VEBAR USA, LLC
- WDL Systems
- Worldwide Language Resources, Inc.
- ...and many more...
For more information on the types of companies participating at this year's DTS, click on the "Why Attend" button.
Online Pre-registration is closed.
Walk-in registrations are strongly encouraged.
sponsorship: Courtney Smedick, email@example.com.
Structured teaming sessions:
Mickey Finn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Military participation: Jeff
workshops: Courtney Smedick, email@example.com.