USCG, Aviation Logistics Center (ALC) INDUSTRY DAY (ELIZABETH CITY, NC)
The USCG, Aviation Logistics Center (ALC) intends to host an Industry Day on April 19, 2017 or May 3, 2017. The event will be held in Elizabeth City, NC and will include discussions with government, industry and operational users. Representatives from Industry, ALC, USCG Head Quarters, State and Locals Governments will be invited to attend the event.
For planning purposes and to ensure the industry day is a success, ALC is requesting that industry provide a response to the following questions.
1) Organization Name, mailing address, and Point of Contact email
2) What type of organization are you? E.g., Government, Academia, Private Industry
3) Indicate your interest in attending The ALC Industry Day (Interested or Not Interested) (If Not Interested, kindly provide a brief explanation so that ALC might improve future events).
4) Indicate your availability to attend in April 19th or May 3rd 2017 (Yes or No / April 19th or May 3rd).
5) Are there any other industry type events that conflict with April 19th or May 3rd ?
6) Provide a list of conference topic area(s) that are of interest to your company.
7) What type of speakers would be of interest to your company?
8) What can we improve from previous industry days? (If you have attended previous ALC Industry days.)
Responses can be emailed to Patrick Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 3, 2017. Please state “ALC Industry Day” in the subject line of the email response.
The industry day registration will occur in the future. A FBO announcement will be posted to announce the date of the event and request participants to register at that time.
The NC Military Business Center, the NC Community College System, and the State of North Carolina do not officially endorse events. These items are posted strictly for the information and convenience of NCMBC customers.