Victor E. Heinrich & Associates, Inc.
Victor E. Heinrich & Associates Inc. serves the community of vendors who seek to do business with the Federal Government. We specialize in Service Disabled and Veteran owned businesses who wish to do business with the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) of the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).
We also assist owners and contractors in meeting their Healthcare Supply Chain needs, whether in design, supplies, services, or construction.
- Maximize your current Federal Supply Schedule through market research, FOIA, BPAs and standardization opportunities.
- Obtain your first Federal Supply Schedule with fair pricing.
- Make or Buy Decisions under the FAIR Act and OMB Circular A-76.
- Create winning offers to IFBs and RFPs for design, supplies, equipment, construction.
- Create procedures and training to implement organizational goals.
- Inventory of capital equipment and expendable property.
- Contract Administration-Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative
Mr. Heinrich has extensive management, operation, and transition experience from his 30+ years in the Veterans Health Administration of the Department of Veterans Affairs. Efforts include:
- Plan Construction projects (scope, design, plan, budget, staffing, procurement, delivery, installation, training).
- Coordinate activation of facilities including equipment, furnishings, staffing, equipment, utilities, supplies.
- Led and mentored teams in planning, implementation and work improvements initiatives.
- Work with all levels of staff: medical, administrative, union, wage grade including Architects , Engineers, Planners, Lawyers, Senior Executives, Congressional Liaisons.
- Analysis for Make or Buy Decisions, Lease/Purchase Decisions
- Evaluate total Life Time cost of ownership and ROI analysis
For more information, contact:
Victor E. Heinrich
CMRP, FAHRMM (life)
Victor E. Heinrich & Associates Inc.
Your Trusted Advisors
If you would like your company to be featured in the business spotlight section, please email your content to Courtney Smedick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The NC Military Business Center, the NC Community College System, and the State of North Carolina do not officially validate, warrant or endorse events, companies or activities listed on this website. These items are posted strictly for the information and convenience of NCMBC customers.