GSA Schedule Contract Seminar
When. June 6, 2012
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Where. Ben Craig Center
8701 Mallard Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28262
The General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules Program is $40 billion dollar program that provides access to hundreds of federal, state, and local government agencies. Over 10,000 businesses provide millions of items and services to these government activities. And, the majority of these businesses are small.
But, obtaining a GSA Schedule Contract is difficult and very time consuming. Many businesses refrain from pursuing this government program because of its complexity. With this in mind, a special seminar has been developed that will help you navigate your way through the confusing government contracting maze. And, it was developed by a former GSA official who was instrumental in the growth of the GSA Schedules Program.
This new intense, one-day program will provide an in-depth, concise, and candid overview of the GSA Schedules Contracting program that will both enhance your understanding of the program and increase your chance of being awarded a contract.
- Assess your ability to meet the key criteria of holding a GSA Contract
- Learn the key steps to obtaining a GSA Schedule Contract
- Find out how to administer your contract and get paid on time
- Effectively market your contract to optimize sales
- Receive a valuable workbook covering the Schedules program