Non-Profit Thursdays: Fundamentals of Fundraising
February 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
New ways for nonprofits to raise revenue spring into existence every year, but where those funds come from stays pretty much the same year after year. There is also a basic inventory of methods that should form the back bone of your fundraising efforts. These are, literally, your “bread and butter.”
Come and learn more of “How to put the funds into your Fundraising efforts.”
• Ten essentials you need to know concerning Fundraising • Tips Concerning
• Individual Funding
• Better Fundraising
• 8 Ways to Raise 2,500 (or More) in 10 days (or less)
• Writing a Donation letter that Seals The Deal
• Ongoing VS Episodic Funding
• What Does an Online Donor Look Like
Speaker(s): Sam Gore
Login information for this webinar will be emailed 24 hours ahead of time.
Fee: No Cost
The NC Military Business Center, the NC Community College System, and the State of North Carolina do not officially endorse events. These items are posted strictly for the information and convenience of NCMBC customers.