How well is your organization complying with NC’s new commercial and residential energy codes? And, how can you most cost-effectively exceed them?
Register to attend our new commercial and residential energy code workshop series to learn the answers to these and other important questions:
· How are architects, builders, contractors, product suppliers and others complying with new energy code requirements, particularly with changes to the use of COMcheck and REScheck?
· What best practices are being used to ensure cost-effective design specifications, product selection and installation?
· How can residential builders and code officials benefit from the new Energy Rating Index compliance option?
· How can your company benefit from state, federal and utility rebate opportunities?
· What’s next for NC’s energy codes?