The Greater Fayetteville Chamber, partnering with The Center For Emerging Business, is providing a week’s worth of events celebrating Small Business! Check the calendar for events, times and location.
Full Day’s Events
Friday, May 10
Cost: $10 ~ lunch included
Bordeaux Public Library
3711 Village Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
12 PM: Small Business Administration twitter chat on how to start and grow a small business.
12:30 PM: Ask The Expert Panel – Marketing and Branding Strategy using social media. A 1-hour panel discussion with topics geared toward small businesses. Regardless if you have been in business 1 day or several years, this panel discussion is designed for everyone. Panelists include:
- Tisha Waddell: Tisha found her niche in entrepreneurship. She has successfully started and run both thriving non-profit and for-profit endeavors. Presently, she uses her skills to continue building her own businesses and assist others in pursuing their dreams. Tisha S. Waddell Coaching and Consultations boasts a wide client list nationally and continues to grow. She is also a published author and most recently, as a result of experiences in her own blended family, launched a conflict resolution resource for blended families titled “Broken to Blended”.
- Candy Sugarman: Candy Sugarman is the owner of PlayBig Online Marketing which offers Social Media consulting, management, Facebook advertising, and training services to businesses. Working with business owners as well as marketing teams, she is able to create a cohesive and innovated strategies and social network presence across multiple platforms.
- Ruben Garcia: Ruben Garcia is the CEO/Founder of Proven By Ruben Business Development, where he works with start-ups, CEO’s, founders, and entrepreneurs to train, hire and bring in proven systems and models that build empires!
- Antonio Valcarcel: Antonio is the Digital Marketing Coordinator at TCFEB. He has been consulting small businesses since 2013 and most enjoys the education aspect of his work. He specializes in strategic search engine optimization and website conversion optimization. In addition to consulting, Antonio is a distributor of industrial-grade abrasives at GrindingSteel.com.
- Jenny Bell: Professional blogger of the GoFayetteville.com blog, I am daily scouting out visitor-friendly events and attractions all over Cumberland County.