U.S. Small Business Administration – 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance Training
Name of course: SBA – Bidspeed User Training – Focus on Expiring Contracts
BIDSPEED is providing a short, hands-on, interactive, virtual training that will assist companies with doing more business with the Federal Government. This webinar will brief ALL the recently released Federal Construction & Maintenance Opportunities to assist with effectively and efficiently providing a response. If your company wants to win a Government contract you should plan to attend.
YOU WILL LEARN:
– How to use Bidspeed to quickly find new Federal Opportunities (navigate beta.sam).
– How to use Bidspeed to set-up daily Automatic Search Queries and email notifications.
– How to ask questions directly to the Contracting Officers using Bidspeed
– How to quickly develop Sources Sought Responses using Bidspeed Templates.
– How to manage your Federal Opportunities in a real Sales Pipeline.
– How to engage teaming partners and research incumbent contractors.
– How to research Expiring Contracts coming up for renewal and agency forecast.
– How to maximize the use of Capability Statements.
– How to build a Past Performance library, – How to capture your Strategic Plan.
– How to manage your Key Personnel resume(s) for RFPs.
– How to research Competitors and make Partner/Teaming Request(s).
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract #SBAGC7J200001-01-00 – Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.