Federal and Defense Textile (FEDTEX) Summit
May 23, 2023 - May 24, 2023
For more information or to register, visit: https://fedtex.ncmbc.us.
The Office of Senator Thom Tillis, the North Carolina Military Business Center and the North Carolina Defense Technology Transition Office are pleased to host the Federal and Defense Textile (FEDTEX) Summit.
WHEN. May 23-24, 2023
North Carolina State University – McKimmon Conference Center
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
- Defense Alliance of North Carolina
- North Carolina Textile Technology Center at Gaston College
- Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College
- Manufacturing & Textile Innovation Network
- North Carolina Defense Industry Diversification Initiative (NCDIDI)
- National Council of Textile Organizations
- Southern Textile Association
ABOUT THE EVENT. The FEDTEX Summit connects US Department of Defense and federal agency clothing and textiles, individual equipment and organizational equipment buyers and requirements officials with manufacturing, supply chain, research and development, testing, workforce development and academic resources from across the southeast United States. All manufacturers of textile-based clothing, footwear, equipment and textile-based soldier systems – and their supply chain, workforce, R&D and supporting resources – should attend this Summit.