Federal Business Development, Greensboro
O: 336.334.4822 x 62002
Nussbaum Center – Suite 1209
1451 S. Elm Eugene Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
Installation and Industry Assignments:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Machining
- Ground vehicles
- Components, repair parts
- Maintenance and RESET
- Advanced materials
- Heavy manufacturing
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- DLA Land and Maritime
- DLA Troop Support – Industrial Hardware: US Army TACOM – Rock Island Arsenal JMTC, Red River Army Depot, Anniston Army Depot, Watervliet Army Depot, Sierra Army Depot, ACC Warren – Procnet
- US Army Sustainment Command, Rock Island
- Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
- Department of Transportation
- Forest Service, Asheville
Service to the following counties: Alamance, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Iredell, Randolph, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry & Yadkin
Rick Gilmore has been a member of the North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) Business Development Team since October 2006. His office is located in the Nussbaum Center in Greensboro and is co-located with the Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) Small Business Office.
Rick’s job is to assist NC businesses in winning Federal Business opportunities and thereby growing their companies. To reach that goal, he is responsible to identify federal government requirements and bidding opportunities and assist N.C. companies to win contracting opportunities; and help small businesses in the state to develop and win subcontracting opportunities. He specifically identifies manufacturing, furniture and US Coast Guard – Elizabeth City (aircraft) business opportunities, and works with North Carolina industries in those specific areas as well as his geographic area of responsibility.
Prior to joining NCMBC, Rick was a Project Manager and Account Executive with AT&T/Lucent Federal Systems, General Dynamics and SIGCOM.
Rick is an US Army veteran and holds a BS in Business Administration from East Carolina University and a Masters in Project Management from George Washington University.
He is native of Hillsborough, NC and Rick’s hobbies include restoring and racing vintage karts and is currently building a 1963 Plymouth Fury Convertible show car as his long term project.