Federal Business Development,
Location. Craven Community College
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562
WFD, Brock Bldg., Suite 114. Office 129.
Installation and Industry Assignments:
- Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point to include: Station Contracting;
- ROICC/NAVFAC Cherry Point
- Fleet Readiness Center East
- Defense Logistics Agency – Cherry Point
- Marine Corps Community Services
- the Naval Clinic
- Department of Defense Education Activity
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Information Warfare (NAVWAR) Systems Command
- Department of Interior
- National Park Service
- Fish and Wildlife
- US Geology Survey
- US Department of Commerce
- US Trade and Development Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency, Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- US Department of Energy
- National Guard (NC, SC, TN, GA and VA)
- Energy and Environmental Team
Service to the following counties: Beaufort, Craven, Hyde, Pamlico, Tyrrell, Washington
BIOGRAPHY. Erin Ananian-Gentile joined the North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) Business Development Team in March 2022. Mrs. Ananian-Gentile is responsible for identifying lucrative federal contract opportunities and assisting businesses with understanding government solicitations, how to prepare winning proposals and to successfully execute federal contracts.
Prior to joining the team, Ms. Ananian-Gentile worked in Workforce Development where she prepared Requests for Proposals, wrote grants, developed and implemented training, helped create strategic plans, provided business development, and produced career pathways to create pipelines of workers in response to local area business needs. Mrs. Ananian-Gentile also worked as a Personal and Professional Development Advisor for the Transition Readiness Seminar aboard Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, CA, and as a Military Academic Advisor in the community college and university settings.
Mrs. Ananian-Gentile earned her Bachelors of Arts Degree in English Literature from California State University, Northridge and her Master of Arts Degree in English from National University. She has also participated in leadership academies, business development seminars and courses, and industry based professional development.
Ms. Ananian-Gentile relocated to New Bern in 2015 when her husband was stationed at Marine Corps Air Station – Cherry Point and they decided to remain in the area upon his retirement in 2020.