Description: Join the North Carolina Military Business Center for an educational webinar as we delve into the intricacies of the Government Source Selection Process. Whether you’re a seasoned government contractor or a newcomer to the procurement landscape, understanding how the government evaluates and selects suppliers is crucial for success in securing contracts.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Government Source Selection:
- Overview of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and its role in source selection.
- Understanding the government’s procurement objectives and criteria.
- How a source selection committee is formed/created
- Source Selection Methods:
- Overview of various source selection methods employed by government agencies.
- Comparative analysis of methods
- Evaluation Criteria:
- Insight into the factors government agencies consider during the source selection process.
- Understanding the weight given to technical, past performance, and cost factors.
- Debriefing Process:
- Understanding the importance of debriefings for unsuccessful bidders.
- Leveraging debriefing information for future opportunities.
- Compliance and Ethics:
- Ensuring compliance with procurement regulations and ethical standards.
- Navigating potential challenges and mitigating risks.
- Q&A Session:
- Engage with industry experts and presenters in a live Q&A session.
- Get answers to your specific questions about the government source selection process.
This webinar is designed to empower contractors with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the complex world of government procurement successfully. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and enhance your capabilities in securing government contracts.
Registration. This is a free webinar. Registration is required to receive the log-in credentials.