The Women In Construction Summit is designed for women owned construction businesses to stimulate a front to end construction project experience utilizing training, case studies, hands on workshops, and job shadowing.
- Prequalification process
- Estimating basics
- Project management
- Business Certification/Resources
- RFI/Submittal process
- Network with fellow like-minded professional women in the industry
What’s In It For You?
- Build skills and expertise in construction industry
- Network with fellow like-minded professionals
- Enhance your business networking support system
- Increase visibility with prime contractors
- Must be doing business w/in the 10 regional counties in NC (and registered with the Secretary of State). Sole proprietorships may apply
- Must have been in business a minimum of 2 consecutive years , or In business for 1 year with a minimum of $50K in sales
- Participant must be owner or in leadership/management within the company
- Must be willing to commit to full week program
Application To Apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCS_Jan23
Accepted applicants will be notified by 2/17/2023
Women are the preferred applicant for this event.
Please contact (910) 672-1107 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.