Strategic Industry Professional, Construction & Infrastructure
North Carolina Military Business Center
PO Box 1748
Fayetteville, NC 28302
Focus Areas and Experience:
- Architecture & Engineering
- Construction Environmental, Services and Energy
- Management and Strategic Planning
- Joint Venturing and Teaming Arrangements
- Proposal Review
- Source Selection Process and Procedures
- Pre- and Post-Award Issues
- Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REAs)
- Labor Issues
- Interpretation of RFPs
- Contract Types
Sue Kranes joined the North Carolina Military Business Center in October 2008 to support NC Business as Federal and Military Construction Specialist. In this capacity, she helps existing businesses to identify, bid on and compete for architectural, engineering, construction, and maintenance contracts.
Prior to joining the NCMBC, Ms. Kranes was Chief of Acquisitions with Naval Facilities Engineering Command Mid-Atlantic in Norfolk Virginia. She retired from the federal government with 30 years of civilian service, experience in purchasing and contracting with the Department of the Navy, Department of Army and Department of Energy as a Contracting Specialist.
Ms Kranes is located centrally located in Greensboro North Carolina to provide support for business from all over the state of North Carolina.